More and more people are starting to use TikTok to increase online sales, and if you’re not on there, it’s probably time to sign up. But don’t just take my word for it: listen to online business owners like Mae Cee and Donna Beavers.
Mae and Donna both have thriving online stores and have stepped out of their comfort zones on more than one occasion. (It’s kind of a must with entrepreneurs, right?!)
Anyway, that includes using social media—like TikTok—to find new customers and increase sales.
And wowsa…has Mae had a GINORMOUS win on TikTok, with help from her very creative daughter, Izy.
Izy had zero followers on TikTok. ZERO. Nada.
Until she posted a 6-second video of her car hitting the curb.
It got over 1 million views!!!
Is your mind blown? Because mine was—I almost fell off my chair!
And THEN Mae told me this: TikTok boosted their email and SMS list with over 5,000 signups and drove over $30k in new business for the online store Mae and Izy run together!!!!!!
You are going to want to listen to everything that Mae and Donna share, I promise.
Here are just a few of the takeaways I got from our conversation about how to use TikTok to increase online sales:
- If you are a small business, get on TikTok right now—don’t wait.
- Use a Creator account instead of a Business account. (You’ll hear the reasons why when you listen to the podcast episode.)
- Look for trending music and hashtags appropriate for your business.
- Post consistently. Consistency is such an important business
- Take advantage of TikTok’s currently low ad costs to promote your brand.
Want to learn more? Listen to Tien Nygen share how she used TikTok to sell over $100,000 in beautiful hand-knitted blankets and décor.