We are kicking off 2024 with a bang! We’re learning e-commerce trends from three successful business owners, along with e-commerce expert Bryan Bowman, that they predict to see this year that will help grow your business.
Each brilliant guest unveils the key trends predicted to shape the business landscape this year, and provides actionable insights and advice in hopes of empowering you to make informed decisions for your online businesses.
Listen as they emphasize the significance of connecting with communities and customers and the importance of listening, adapting, and focusing on fundamentals to foster growth. As we embark on the journey of the new year, this episode is meant to encourage you to stay agile, leverage expert predictions, and cultivate success in your online ventures. Tune in to the podcast each Tuesday for more expert insights to propel your business forward in 2024. Cheers to a prosperous year ahead!
- Combine digital product with a physical one
- Don’t do business alone
- Give live selling a try
- We need to connect with people
- Make sure your foundation is strong
- Build a strong email list
- Listen to podcasts
- Listen to customers
- Pivot when needed
- Focus on fundamentals
Listen to the previous episodes:
- 160: Boost Online Sales with Complimentary Products – Shannon Bennett
- 94: A Success Story: From Wedding Dresses to Hoodies – Shear Rowley
- 88: Are you Sitting on Product Worth $1200? – Trish Gower
- 180: 6 Ecommerce Trends You Need to Know Right Now – Bryan Bowman
Connect and shop with our guests:
- Shannon Bennett Creative Crayons Workshop
- Shera Rowley 7 Degrees
- Trish Gower Bored to Brilliant
- Bryan Bowman ecomunderground
Connect with Alison: