What is charisma? Do you have it? Is it possible to create it?
According to McCall Jones, who joins me on my podcast today, everybody (psst! Including you!) has charisma that’s all their own. And she also says that it is possible to find a style that works for you. In other words yes, you CAN hack charisma.
Sooooo….wait. How does McCall know all of this?
Glad you asked!
McCall has been performing since she was just 8 years old. She has sung in front of tens of thousands of people, and her work in film means that TENS OF MILLIONS have seen her on screen.
But in addition to being a performer, McCall is an observer. She would watch others who were on stage, seeing how some would absolutely engage their audiences while others…fell flat. (ouch)
Today she is the founder of Charisma Hacking, using what she learned during her years of performing to help business owners identify and use their own styles to achieve some insane business goals. She’s drilled it down to a science, and it is totally working for her clients.
What does that mean for those with online stores?
Well, what McCall does can help even the most INTROVERTED entrepreneur learn to utilize the elements of their own charisma to attract and engage buyers. (Hello more sales!!!)
Listen to the latest episode of the Because I Can Life podcast to learn more.
Top 10 Takeaways
- It’s not about the “it” factor.
- Show up without expecting anything; you never know what can happen.
- Learn to recognize your true superpower.
- Proof comes through research + repeatable results.
- You already have what you need to gain attention.
- Never let anyone take the magic out of you.
- Avoid imitation.
- You already ARE likeable.
- A camera is just a platform to amplify your reach.
- You decide; you are in control.