10 ways to suck it up buttercup
How did this topic come up? It was inspired by my little guy as we were sweating from every possible place in one of the hottest places in the world. Cambodia in June! If you don't want to read the 10 things, have no fear. I created a video for you to watch, plus you can see more of this amazing Cambodia trip.
Here are the top reasons to suck it up buttercup in your business. I know we all need a good reminder about how growing a business can be hard, but a push can help you to grow even faster. Here's your push.
1. Complaining does NOT grow your business. Imagine taking one thread at a time to create beautiful scarves with out complaining.
2. Showing up to the game in your soccer gear does NOT get you a ribbon in the world of business! You have to make things happen.
3. Overlearning will stunt your growth. Learning is never ending. Be a ‘doer' and make things happen.
4. You may lose money at first….and it's okay. Reduce your risks by not spending a lot THEN make a heck of a lot more money than you ever lost.
5. You will do stupid things and it's okay unless you keep doing them.
6. Perfection is stupid. AND you will NEVER get it.
7. It takes time to get all your ideas set up. Celebrate the small wins and keep moving forward – step by step.
8. Your gut tells you a lot. LISTEN to it.
9. Helping others actually helps YOU more!
10. Stop making excuses. Make deadlines.
Live that #becauseicanclan dream. Make it happen today.