Have you ever wondered what the most successful entrepreneurs have in common?
In this podcast episode, I’m unpacking the key characteristics that can pave the way to success in your business ventures with my guest, Megan Pyrah. Not only has she transformed her own life with an online business, but has also guided others to build and create extremely successful online businesses. We’ve worked closely together over the past three years, with Megan as a coach in my Next Level Program. We’re talking about the five critical traits that we have identified in the most successful students running online businesses. Those traits are: making decisions, being in it for the long haul, being coachable, getting messy and making mistakes, and keeping things simple. We’re diving deep into each of those traits. The episode is packed with actionable advice and real-life examples, leaving you with a tactical roadmap of what you can do to help build a thriving online business.
But don't worry, it is possible to succeed even if you don’t YET have these traits. Go listen now.
- Teaching others helps you to learn more. It doesn’t have to be in a YouTube video or on a podcast, it can be as simple as answering someone's question. You learn more when you’re able to explain things.
- You’ll fill the time you are given, what are you filling it with? We all have the same hours in a day. I’ve heard it said, “Beyonce has 23 hours in her day as well.” If she can get stuff done, so can I.
- Make decisions and move on. It can be yes or no, but decide and move forward.
- Be in it for the long haul. We want to make money long term, so be in it long term.
- Be coachable.
- Be willing to get messy and make mistakes. We often learn some of the greatest lessons when we make mistakes. It’s ok.
- Keep it simple.
Find other podcast episodes and books mentioned in this interview:
Connect with Alison: